July 15, 2009

The Adamson Side


I don't think my family has ALL been together since Thanksgiving of 2007!

My girls finally met their cousin Carter . . . and Carter (and his parents) met Austin.




Grandma had us all over for dinner. Thanks for the wonderful dinner! It was so fun to be with everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

west's said...

I'm glad you posted these pictures - I haven't seen Lisa or Kristy for who knows how long ago. Are you guys coming to the Adamson reunion in Logan? Hope to see you there.

Rebekah said...

That is so fun that you were able to spend so much time with your family and that cousins finally got to meet...so fun! It looked like the baptism/blessing weekend was such a success and so fun, I am so sad that i missed it:( Doug and I both are...anyways, it was so fun seeing you the other week!
love you,
Rebekah