March 9, 2010

Jonathan

Jonathan David Fales

Ben's oldest brother has passed away. He took his own life near Palm Springs, CA. He will be buried in Boise, ID. We will be leaving later this week to attend the funeral and be with family. Please remember Ben, his parents, brothers and sisters in your prayers.

The Fales family gathered for Granpa Fales funeral last October. Jonathan is the second oldest of 11 children.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. We will be praying for your family.

Jim and Nina said...

We are so sorry. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Susan said...

I'm so so sorry Fales family. I will be thinking and praying for of you.

AO said...

I am so sorry. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Jana Clegg said...

So sad. Our thoughts and prayers will be with all of you. Take care and good luck.

Kristi said...

We are so sorry for you family. We will be praying for you.

Jason and Rachel said...

Shelley--so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. This must have been so hard for Ben and his family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that you have a safe journey to Idaho.