May 26, 2010

Refuses


Our little guy is 14 months old now. He REFUSES to walk. Should I be worried?

3 comments:

AO said...

it took Collin awhile to want to walk. He could do it just didn't want to. Then, he basically just ran. It must be a boy thing :) I don't know, don't have girls yet :)

Julianne said...

One of my kids walked at 13 months. One of my kids walked at 15months. One of my kids walked at 16 months. I could see that each had the ability to walk and they walked when they chose to. Your mother-in-law told me how good it is for their brain to crawl. Don't worry! But it is a pain isn't it....please walk so your not in the dirt all the time!!

Mikkyn said...

One of my boys didn't walk until 19 months and he is turning out just fine. Your little guy will eventually catch up to the others his age. No worries!!