
Last night we hiked Y Mountain with some friends of ours. I know I did it last year with my kids, but this time it seemed like the mountain was a lot steeper! (And this time I was carrying Austin in the baby backpack. Last year he was A LOT smaller!) And it was HOT! I made it though. So did all the kids.

Halle I believe ran all the way up, and all the way down . . . with energy to spare!
Here the girls were looking for "Y" sticks!
....... Ben and Gwen . . . so cute!



Until next year!
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! As for the camping...it does get better. The year after the twins were born we went camping for the 4th of July and they were just walking. Can you spell DISASTER! Greg and the other dads took the older kids 4-wheeling so us moms' got stuck with the smaller babies and it was really hard. Thank goodness they grow up :) Cute kids, though!
Post a Comment