August 10, 2010

So You're Saying There's a Chance!

I love that part in Dumb and Dumber . . . where Lloyd believes that there might be a possible chance to date his dream girl. But the reason that it's funny is because there is NO WAY he would ever be able to date her . . . even though she told him there was a "one in a million" type chance.

Ben and I recently made an offer on a house that we have eyed on and off for months . . . in an area that I have missed living in! This may be a "one in a million" type chance that we actually get the house since it is being sold as a short sale . . . and has multiple offers on it. We got wind that the offer currently being worked on is not as solid as it was when the process started . . . so we threw in an offer and are hoping for a miracle! That's okay, right? We would appreciate any prayers!

1 comment:

Susan said...

GOOD LUCK SHELLEY!