April 3, 2011

Look Who's Two!

Austin turned two in March!

This little guy loved all of the attention on his birthday. He has so many moms! And he LOVES it. Toy Story, Cars and balls are his favorite things these days.
Austin is so easy going and good natured.

I'll never forget how fast he came two years ago. I'm so glad we made it to the hospital and that the epidural ended up working SO fast and that I didn't die. Okay, that part may be a little dramatic. I'm just pretty wimpy when it comes to intense pain and am so amazed women survive childbirth . . . myself included.

As with all of my kids, I have mixed feelings on birthdays.
I am tempted to start celebrating the day before a birthday . . . celebrate that age
that they are leaving.
The kids would probably not put up with that though.

Happy Birthday Austin!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute little guy! That cake is pretty impressive! Did you make it?

Lisa said...

Such a cute smile! I can't believe that Austin is already two! That went fast!

Jim and Nina said...

Cute pictures - he is growing up so fast! The cake turned out great!