I'm pretty sure Gwen ate more bread than she gave to the ducks:). Having Gwen and Halle home during the day is fun . . . but a little different than last year. I'm worried that Halle is getting sooo bored! She turns five in October, so she can't go to Kindergarten until next year. All summer long I have not even thought twice about putting her in a preschool or anything because I really like having her home with me . . . and she has always been so good at entertaining herself. Now that school has started . . . She seems to be a little more restless. A friend and I are doing a playgroup/school type thing at our houses twice a week . . . hopefully that will be enough!
September 12, 2008
Feeding the Ducks
I'm pretty sure Gwen ate more bread than she gave to the ducks:). Having Gwen and Halle home during the day is fun . . . but a little different than last year. I'm worried that Halle is getting sooo bored! She turns five in October, so she can't go to Kindergarten until next year. All summer long I have not even thought twice about putting her in a preschool or anything because I really like having her home with me . . . and she has always been so good at entertaining herself. Now that school has started . . . She seems to be a little more restless. A friend and I are doing a playgroup/school type thing at our houses twice a week . . . hopefully that will be enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Halle really is so smart...but i would not want to have her leave me either, she is way fun to hang out with. I love the little outings you take your girls on... let me know when her next soccer game is. Love you!
~Rebekah
I hope my little girls let me do their hair as cute as you do your girls'!
you're feeding the ducks right by where Peter works! the kids are usually excited to see the ducks, especially Autumn...so shame on us (or on me), 'cause we (or I) have yet to feed the ducks there!!
Post a Comment