HOWEVER, I can't say this has been an easy move . . . even with feeling like I should do it.
Lately I have been looking back and really missing what we left, even though things are going okay here.
Well . . . except Jasmine, our fish of two years, died a week and a half ago. And the replacement fish died after 5 days. Maybe it's the water here?
4 comments:
If it makes you feel any better we miss having you in the ward too! And the kids in primary all really miss Abby - so send her our love. And sorry about your fishies, I always did think Spanish Fork had funny tasting water ;)
Hang in there, Shelley. I'm proud of you for doing the right thing even though it's hard.
NNNOOOOOO!!! Not Jasmine! i can't believe she has passed on after so many years, how could this be true??? of course the replacement died after 5 days...jasmine is irreplaceable! Anyways, enough grieving for me... Im sorry this has been such a hard change! But at least you still have your darling 4 children to keep you entertained every day...i miss them all so much! I can't wait to see you and to introduce you to my brady...
love you,
Rebekah
I CANNOT believe she finally died!! Maybe she was traumatized?
I love how honest you are with your feelings, and so real (I feel like I always say that) but I'm just always impressed with all you do and how you do it :)
Post a Comment