So . . . Ben was told that his commercial would be played at last night's game at half time. It turns out that they didn't play it until the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter . . . and the guy on the loudspeaker was explaining what the contest was DURING the showing of the commercial. They also never zoomed in on the main actor who was at the game for his "live shots" . . . even though they got him tickets to be there. WHATEVER. Maybe it was due to the tone of the game? At least the free season tickets came through, right?
6 comments:
This was funny.... I hope you are doing okay with Ben at school. Thanks for sharing. I'm sad the cougars lost :(
Hi, this is Julianne Fales Forsyth your cousin. I'm so glad to have found your blog! I just watched the commercial and the short film. It was great! I especially loved the film.
He he, that was fun. Too bad the Cougs didn't do as well :(
I need to get online and check your blog more often to keep up to date with you guys. (:
Congrats on winning the Grand Prize! That's awesome.
I'm glad Halle is loving soccer. Izzy was so sad/mad she couldn't go to the game with Abby on Saturday. My cousin's wedding reception just couldn't compete, I guess!
We miss you guys too. You should've come to Fab. Fri. I think you would have had fun.
Are we still planning on this Friday? Isabel especially is looking forward to it.
Take care!
oh my gosh! that was so funny! Ben, you did such a good job, my favorite part was when he was teaching his baby the words to the cougar fight song, so funny!!!
love you!
Rebekah
What an awesome video! So glad to catch up with your family via blogging. Hope all is well with you fam(:
Post a Comment