Was I the only one that had the "coolest" roller skating birthday party in the 3rd grade? Well apparently, among the "Fales", I guess I am.
Ben's birthday was yesterday . . . and boy is he getting up there! (Actually, now we are finally the same age for at least 1 1/2 months). Since he had class last night, we did our birthday dinner and family party thing the night before. Dinner at Fuddruckers and roller skating at Classic Skate (okay . . . I have to confess that my frugality played a little part in the roller skating activity . . . it was the kids school family skate night . . . but I actually really have great memories of roller skating . . . 3rd grade . . . Ricks College . . . you know)! The kids thought this was the best thing ever! I'm pretty sure Ben did too.


Happy Birthday Ben! We love you!
6 comments:
I loved those elementary school roller skating party. Seeing your post really makes me want to go roller skating now...wonder how that would for someone who's 6 months pregnant...
That looks like so much fun! But we didn't have any cool roller skating parties in elementary school . . . my few roller skating memories come from college at BYU :)
The pictures are all so cute! I love seeing the girls' personalities. And fuddruckers sounds yummy now too . . . I wish I could have come to Ben's party!!
What fun memories I have of us rollerskating at Rick's! We were crazy.
I'm glad you made some new roller skating memories with the kids.
Happy Birthday Ben!! That looks like such a fun birthday party! I bet the girls (and boy) just loved it! I remember loving roller skating parties:)
love you,
Rebekah
I loved those roller skating parties! I thought that everybody had those...
OH MY GOSH! I had an aunt that OWNED a skating rink, so that was THE thing to do from about 3-5th grade in my school. You were "cool" if you got to go to a skating party. Even cooler if you "had" one. HOW FUN!
Post a Comment