
Okay, I have been meaning to make this post for awhile . . . but with the move and everything . . . it got put on the back burner. But now that I am a little more sane, I need to let you know what I did! Around last May I stumbled on this blog Money Saving Methods.
I now consider this blog the online offer Bible. I would never have done an online offer without reading every word she wrote . . . but I am here to say that it worked! I did an offer through Ideal and my $500 gift card really came in the mail! It took about 2 months from beginning to end, around $80 (which included shipping things back that I did not want) a lot of stress on my end (because I had never done one before), and a few hours researching companies.
Anyways, if anyone is interested in doing this too, check out the Money Saving Methods blog and click on her online offer link and read away. I do not recommend doing an offer with out spending the time reading her instructions. Good luck! I am getting close to wanting to do another one!
1 comment:
um...that is amazing! congrats...and im real tempted to do the same! love you!
Rebekah
Post a Comment