Okay, for those of you in the market for diapers, this may be of interest to you! Yesterday I ordered some diapers from diapers.com, and got a GREAT deal!
I ordered size 3 of
Luvs Ultra Leakuards-Jumbo Pack 36 count
Huggies Snug & Dry-Jumbo Pack 36 count (actually turned out to be a 40 count)
Luvs XL Case Diapers-204 count
My total came to $52.97 (I wanted it to be $49 or more to get the free 2 day shipping) . . . BUT since this was my first order with this company, I had a code for $10 off my first order. There were also some online manufacturer coupons. These things brought my total down to $40.47. This comes out to $.14 cents per diaper! Not too bad.
But . . . it gets a little bit better! it's hip 2 save talked about how after you start the checkout process, below the area where you type in your promo code, you will see a picture of Parenting magazine that says Parenting magazine is included with your first order of $15 or more. If you don't want the magazine, you can get a rebate of $14.97 by printing out the form and sending it along with your diapers.com receipt.
So, I printed out my form and plan on sending it back with my cancellation of the magazine and requesting a rebate of $14.97 which will bring my total down to $25.50 which makes each diaper only $.09 cents each! What a great deal! Not to mention it being shipped to my doorstep!
Need a promo code to get $10 off your first order? Use SHEL0747

1 comment:
so many updates! sorry i am so behind! first off, of course you got such a good deal on diapers, you really are amazing at that! second, I have ALWAYS loved your pumpkin patch pictures, i can't wait for brady to be able to run around trying to find a pumpkin:) and thirdly, it was so fun being able to see you and your family in wyoming...despite the sad circumstances...oh and fourthly, anglea took those pics from me, so the credit should really be all mine:) Love you!
Rebekah
Post a Comment