As for the bike title . . . towards the end of this last July, Gwen decided the scooter wasn't enough. She wanted a "big bike like Halle". I put it off because I thought that would be a great birthday present . . . probably much to my neighbors dismay:) In our last neighborhood, every time Gwen went outside, she went to a couple different houses that she knew and would ask if she could ride their bike. She would say something like, "because I don't haaave a bike . . ." in this sad, pathetic way . . . :)
Anyway . . . she got a bike for her birthday . . . and rides it EVERY day!
Happy Birthday Gwen!
4 comments:
That Gwen-gal is so funny! Hope you & the family are doing super.
Aw, Happy Birthday Gwen! She is such a cutie.
I loved roller skating too, though I think my "roller skating party" was in the 4th grade. I guess I was just a late bloomer!
We went roller skating for my 30th birthday and . . . well, it was harder than I remembered it being! ;)
Happy Birthday to gwen! I can't believe she is 3...she is so smart, she really is unbelievable! i love having conversations with her, and I love how girly she is--just like your other girls:) I am so excited to see you all next sunday!
love you!
Rebekah
Happy Birthday Gwen! Our extra bike is still here waiting for you whenever you come over ;D
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment