October 27, 2009

The Big Red Barn

Southridge Farms, aka the Big Red Barn is where we went to find our pumpkins this year. We went with our good the friends , the Sanders. I thought this place was great! They take you on a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch.


I LOVE going to pumpkin patches and letting the kids run around to find the "right" pumpkin. My only rule with the pumpkins they pick out is that they have to be able to carry it themselves.




So much fun. This is one of my favorite fall activities with the kids. Thanks for all the pictures Catherine!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryan O'Berry said...

Now Shelley, you do realize that I have a nice big pumpkin patch right in my back yard don't you? Oh, and my pumpkins are free to all family pipsqueaks. Just a thought for next year.